Indian Art Villa Handmade Old Vintage Style Antique Ram Darbar Design Brass Security Lock with 2 Keys Om Design on Back|Home Temple Office
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹2,040
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 430 Grams
Height - 4.3 Inch
Width - 2.4 Inch
Material - Brass
- Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Ram Darbar Design Security Lock with 2 Keys Om Design on Back, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Brass Ram Darbar Design Security Lock with 2 Keys Om Design on Back from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Old Vintage Style Antique Ram Darbar Design Security Lock. This lock is a true testament to Indian craftsmanship and heritage, designed with a captivating vintage charm. Crafted from high-quality brass, it showcases a beautiful Ram Darbar design, depicting the divine deities Lord Rama, Goddess Sita, Lord Lakshmana, and Lord Hanuman. The intricate detailing and antique finish add an aura of elegance and nostalgia to this lock. The Om design on the back further enhances its spiritual significance. With two keys included, this lock is not only a decorative piece but also ensures security for your belongings. Whether you are a collector of vintage items or an enthusiast of Indian art, this Pure Brass Old Vintage Style Antique Ram Darbar Design Security Lock is a unique and eye-catching addition to your collection. Embrace the beauty of Indian craftsmanship and enjoy the charm and functionality of this exquisite lock.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.