Brass Handcrafted Maharaja Style Dining Table set Fingurines, Miniatures, Showpieces, Home Decor
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,420
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 247 Grams
Height - 2.2inch
Width - 10inch
Material - Brass
- Brass feels subtle and modern when scattered in small doses throughout your home. Delicate tabletop accessories all feel fresh in brass. This technique ensures you don’t overwhelm a space with too much of a good thing, and it won’t feel overly trendy.
- This Miniature set can be used in multiple ways, it really adds a gleam to your home decor ideas, You can use it on your table, which defines the space, you can use it in the kitchen , in your rooms, in your showcase, people with creative mindsets even use them in their gardens, they set these fingurines in their small planters / pots and add a eye-catchy look to their garden Space.
- Our Products comes with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder , so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Brass Home Decor Item from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Brass Handmade Designer Fingurines / Miniatures handcrafted in Maharaja Style Dinner Set. We offer best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. Brass creations like, home decor, tableware, etc., of India are well-known. The point of decorating is to create the background for the best life you can have. Decoration can be life-enhancing. It can make dinner parties more fun, kids happier, relaxing easier, talks more intimate, guests at ease. And to think, decorating is often considered frivolous. Home décor is important because it can affect everything from our self-perception to our confidence and productivity. So, go ahead, buy this new Miniature Set that makes you happy. If You're treating yourself, you're creating an environment in which you can be the best version of yourself!
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.