Indian Art Villa Brass Handmade Embossed Pooja Thali Set, Spiritual Item , 10.5"
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹3,300
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Weight - 595 Grams
Height - 0.7"
Width - 10.5"
Components - a Thali 10.5" wide, an Incense Stick Holder, a Deepak, A Lota, A pooja Bell, A bowl
- Our Products comes with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder , so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Brass Pooja Thali Set from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Brass Handmade Embossed Pooja Thali set that includes a Thali 10.5" wide, an Incense Stick Holder, a Deepak, A Lota, A pooja Bell, A bowl . We offer best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. These items have antique design that adds elegance to your Temple. This set of Pooja Thali is used to Worship the Almighty God, you can also call it as a Shagun Thali. In the early days, during pujas at home or at temples, the pure water or Gangajal used to be stored in brass pitchers or vessels. Not only for storing water, but for keeping the prasadam, the bhog, the flowers, and for keeping the puja samagris too, brass puja items were used. This metal is believed to attract and invoke the divine consciousness. Brass items are believed to generate a spiritual sound, which helps in purifying the surrounding. Even for cooking the prasadam or the bhog that has to be offered to the Lord, brass utensils are used till today.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.