Indian Art Villa Brass Deep Embossed Design Shree Ganesh & Laxmi 6 Pieces Set Pooja Thali, Width-9.1 Inches
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹2,370
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Weight - 700 Grams
Height - 1.3 Inch
Width - 9.1 Inch
Material - Brass
- Indian Art Villa Brass Deep Embossed Design Shree Ganesh & Laxmi 6 Pieces Set Pooja Thali, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- These Pure Brass Deep Embossed Design Shree Ganesh & Laxmi Pooja Thali also have Trendy looks for better ergonomics. You can add Royal Vintage Look to your Kitchen & Dining by using these Set as your Drinkware/Serveware Purpose.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Brass Deep Embossed Design Shree Ganesh & Laxmi Pooja Thali from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Pure Brass Deep Embossed Design Shree Ganesh & Laxmi Pooja Thali. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Pure Brass Deep Embossed Design Shree Ganesh & Laxmi Pooja Thali can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece.If you’re looking for the finest quality brass, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade-long experience in terms of manufacturing copper & brass products and have our own unique collection of copper & brass pooja thali set's to shop from. These items have antique design that adds elegance to your Temple. This set of Pooja Thali is used to Worship the Almighty God, you can also call it as a Shagun Thali. This metal is believed to attract and invoke the divine consciousness. Brass items are believed to generate a spiritual sound, which helps in purifying the surrounding. Even for cooking the prasadam or the bhog that has to be offered to the Lord, brass utensils are used till today.IndianArtVilla Brass items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.