Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Om Design Pooja Thali Plate | Poojan Temple Home |Diameter 13.4" Inch
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹4,680
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
MRP : 4680
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 650 Grams
Height - 1.5 Inch
Width - 13.4 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Om Design Pooja Thali Plate, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Brass Om Design Pooja Thali Plate from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Designer Pooja Thali, a stunning piece that embodies the essence of Indian traditions. This beautifully crafted brass Pooja Thali is perfect for religious ceremonies, temple visits, or adorning your home with a touch of elegance. Made from high-quality brass, this Pooja Thali features intricate designs and exquisite detailing, showcasing the rich artistic heritage of India. The golden hue of brass adds a regal touch, while the designer patterns enhance its visual appeal. Ideal for various auspicious occasions, this Pooja Thali is versatile and can accommodate all essential items needed for worship rituals. The spacious central space can hold incense sticks, diyas (oil lamps), and flowers, while the surrounding compartments are perfect for keeping sacred items like Kumkum (vermilion), rice, and holy water. Whether you're seeking a timeless piece for your personal Pooja room or an exquisite gift for a loved one, the Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Designer Pooja Thali is a symbol of devotion and beauty that will enhance any spiritual space.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.