IndianArtVilla Presents Steel Copper Bottle. This beautiful and unique water bottle is made of Steel copper. It has been handcrafted with care and is of exceptional quality. It will last a lifetime, and, if properly cared for, multiple generations. As you all know the health benefits of drinking out of a copper water bottle are endless.
Top 5 reasons why drinking from a copper water bottle ?
1. Supports Weight Loss.
2. Increases Energy Production.
3. Mitigates the risk of cancer.
4. Skin health & Hair and Eyes.
5. Protects you from infections. In addition to improving the functioning of your digestive system and building a strong immune system, drinking from a copper water bottle will help your body break down fat and eliminate it as efficiently as possible. It is especially effective against E.coli and S.aureus, two bacteria that are commonly found in our environment and known to cause severe illnesses in the human body. Our copper water bottles are handcrafted with pride by skilled artisans using traditional techniques. Our copper water bottles are of exceptional quality and will last a lifetime.
- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
- A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look, but Care Instructions for Minimizing and Removing Tarnish are Provided with Order. Instructions: Copper utensils needs to be cleaned at regular interval for removing the dark marks. Dark marks are formed due to oxidization process. It is the basic nature of a Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in the contact of air and water.
|Sku||Material||Weight ( Gram )||Volume ( ML )||Dimensions ( Inch)||color|
|IAV-CC-5-111||Steel Copper||325||850||11" X 2.5"||Brown & Silver|