Silver Plated Matt Finish Designer Spoon Dinnerware
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹870
1.Specification:- Material:- Silver Plated, Colour :- Silver, Length:- 7" Inch, Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight:- 42 Gms
2.Attractive Gift to your loved ones and Perfect addition to your home decor.
3.Dinning & Serving Gift Item for Every Special Occasion
4.Handmade Silver Plated Festival Gift
5.On The Occasion Of Diwali, Christmas, Anniversary, Birthdays These Items Can Be Readily Turned Into A Wonderful Gift Item.
IndianArtVilla Presents Silver Plated Spoon which is widely used for gifting and dinnerware. Praised among clients for its varied features, such as eye catching looks, excellent finishing and superb shine, the offered Spoon is manufactured by our craftsmen using high grade raw material. It can be considered as a beautiful and elegant gift for all occasions. This decorative Spoon has been diligently handcrafted by skilled artisans. Serve your Royal Style with these Stylish Spoonl. Be it any occasion, it will only add to the elegance and royalty to your serving. Serve with love, serve in Royal Style.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Silver Plated Matt Finish Designer Spoon Dinnerware. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Silver Plated Matt Finish Designer Spoon Dinnerware can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.