Silver Plated Gold Polished 4 Dry Fruits Bowls with Trolley
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹7,610
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 2145 Grams
Height - 5 Inch
Width - 9.3 Inch
Volume - 50 ML
- Indian Art Villa Pure Silver Plated Gold Polished Set of Designer Dry Fruit Bowls on Trolley, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Silver Plated Gold Polished Set of Designer Dry Fruit Bowls on Trolley from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Silver Plated Gold Polished Set of Designer Dry Fruit Bowls on Trolley. This exquisite tableware set brings a touch of opulence to any home or hotel setting. Crafted with precision, the bowls boast a stunning gold-polished exterior, exuding luxury and sophistication. Perfect for serving dry fruits, nuts, or any delectable treats, the set comes with a tastefully designed trolley, allowing for easy transport and display. Each bowl showcases intricate detailing, adding a touch of artistic finesse to your dining table or buffet spread. The combination of pure silver plating and gold polishing elevates the overall aesthetic, making this set an ideal decorative piece and a thoughtful gift for special occasions. Embrace the timeless beauty and craftsmanship of Indian Art Villa's Designer Dry Fruit Bowls on Trolley, and elevate your dining experience to new heights.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.