Indian Art Villa Silver-plated gold Polished aluminum inside peacock Engraved Decorative Platter
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,460
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
MRP - 1460
Weight - 215 Grams
Height - 1.5 Inch
Width - 17 Inch
Diameter - 17 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Silver-plated gold Polished aluminum inside peacock Engraved Decorative Platter, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Silver-plated gold Polished aluminum inside peacock Engraved Decorative Platter from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Presents Silver-plated gold Polished aluminum inside peacock Engraved Decorative Platter which is widely used for storing, serving and carrying food items. Praised among clients for its varied features, such as eye catching looks, excellent finishing and superb shine, the offered Decorative Platter is manufactured by our craftsmen using high grade raw material. Silver Decorative Platter along with Royal Velvet box to ensure royal look for your dining table. It can be considered as a beautiful and elegant gift for all occasions. This decorative bowl has been diligently handcrafted by skilled artisans. Serve your Royal Style with these Stylish Decorative Platter. Be it any occasion, it will only add to the elegance and royalty to your serving. Serve with love, serve in Royal Style.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.