Indian Art Villa Pure Silver Plated Decorative Pooja Thali Handicrafted Diameter 13" Inch
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹9,790
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 1240 Grams
Height - 1 Inch
Width - 13 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Pure Silver Plated Decorative Pooja Thali, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Silver Plated Decorative Pooja Thali from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Enhance your religious rituals and festivities with the Indian Art Villa Pure Silver Plated Decorative Pooja Thali. This exquisite and meticulously crafted pooja thali, or plate, brings a touch of elegance and tradition to your sacred ceremonies. Made with a base of high-quality metal and adorned with a lustrous silver plating, it exudes a radiant and captivating shine. The intricate design on the surface showcases traditional motifs and patterns, reflecting the rich cultural heritage of India. This pooja thali is the perfect accompaniment for various religious occasions, festivals, and family gatherings, adding a sense of grace and charm to your prayers. With a generous size, this decorative thali provides ample space for arranging all your essential pooja items like diya, incense sticks, roli, chawal, and more. Whether as a cherished addition to your home or a thoughtful gift for loved ones, the Indian Art Villa Pure Silver Plated Decorative Pooja Thali is sure to be a symbol of devotion and spirituality, adding a touch of splendor to your religious traditions.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.