Set of 6 pieces Silver Plated Pooja Items, Spiritual Items
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹2,990
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 155 Grams
Width - 6"
No. Of Pieces: 6
Components: 1 Pooja Thali, 1 Lota, 1 Incense Stick Holder, 1 Deepak, 1 Bell, 1 Roli - Chawal Platter
- These items have an antique design that adds elegance to your Temple. This set of Pooja Thali is used to Worship the Almighty God, you can also call it as a Shagun Thali.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care and love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- This beautifully designed Pooja Thali is having Trendy Looks for better Ergonomics.
- Order this Silver Plated Pooja Thali Set from Indian Art Villa at Great deals and offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Silver is a material that has been used and cherished by our ancestors and it possesses some miraculous health benefits which have been proved scientifically as well. Apart from protecting us against bacteria, silverware also reduces the chances of the weakening of the immune system and keeps you safe from diseases. Helps with digestion: Silverware is known to have a cooling effect on the body, and it also smoothens digestion and helps improve the metabolism in the body. Silver is the metal of emotions, of the psychic mind, and of loving as well as healing. It is used to bring patience and perseverance to the wearer. Since silver is associated with the moon, it is also associated with the yin and feminine energies. These items have an antique design that adds elegance to your Temple. This set of Pooja Thali is used to Worship the Almighty God, you can also call it a Shagun Thali. "The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.” Gold and silver are products of God – they are not a creation of man. God designed them to be intrinsically valuable and beautiful, for gold does not tarnish nor corrode.
- For routine care, a quick wash in soapy water can be a sufficient way to keep silver shiny.
- Mix a few drops of mild dishwashing soap in warm water and gently wash silver pieces.
- Rinse and buff dry with a soft cloth. In between cleanings, store silver in a cool, dry place to prevent excess tarnish.
About UsIndian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture-based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products is for Reference Purpose only.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Set of 6 pieces Silver Plated Pooja Items, Spiritual Items. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Set of 6 pieces Silver Plated Pooja Items, Spiritual Items can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.