Set of 2 Pure Copper Hammered Round Shaped Moscow Mule, Beer Mugs with Brass Handle, 2 Pure Copper Straws & A Pure Copper Hammered Jigger Shot Glass, Barware, Drinkware, Mugs: 530 ml, Jigger : 100ml
Hammered Jigger Shot Glass
Number of Pieces - 1
Weight - 45 Grams
Height - 3.2"
Width - 2"
Volume - 100ml
Hammered Beer Mugs with Brass Handles
Number of Pieces - 2
Weight - 170 Grams each
Height - 4" each
Width - 3" each
Volume - 530ml each
Number of Pieces - 1
Weight - 10 Grams each
Height - 8.1" each
- This Pure Solid Copper Drinking Mug Keeps & Jigger Shot Glass keeps All Your Favourite Drinks Cold and Refreshing Longer than Usual. Used for Moscow Mules, Beer Mugs, or any Whiskey, Vodka, Rum, and Tequila Mixed Drinks; Freeze able; Leave in the Freezer for a Frosted Mug Effect and Keep Your Drink Colder Much Longer
- Since there is no plastic it has the benefit of being BPA free, so you don't have to worry about harsh chemicals.
- This Barware Set not only have the health benefits but also have Trendy looks for better ergonomics. You can a add Royal Vintage Look to your Kitchen & Dining by using these Mugs as your Drinkware / Serveware.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Mug used for Drinking / Storing water or other beverages from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at yourdoorstep.
- Our Copper Utensils are 100% Genuine, 99.99 % copper and 0.01 % others.
- Our Products comes with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder , so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Brings Best Quality Set of Pure Copper 2 Hammered Round Shaped Beer Mug with a capacity of 530 ml with A Designer Brass Handle, 2 Straws & a Jigger Shot Glass. We offer best affordable prices and Free Shipping PAN India. Copper is able to change temperatures virtually instantly, which makes it a perfect material to use for mugs intended for cold beverage use. Metallic surfaces already feel colder when you drink out of them, and copper mugs significantly enhance that feeling. Drinking the Water stored in copper utensil has innumerable health benefits. It has anti bacterial properties that helps purify water & remove toxins. It aids digestion & weight loss. It protects us from diseases like arthritis, anaemia, blood pressure, hyper thyroid, cancer and relieves us of joint pains. It has immense skin benefits too. Copper is an Antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic that prevents cell damage and slows aging. Copper is primary element to produce melanin (pigmentation of eyes, hair and skin) in human body. The easiest and the cheapest way to cure the copper deficiency is to drink the water stored in copper vessels. One should make it a habit of drinking water stored in copper utensils so as to keep themselves healthy. We suggest that one should drink this water stored in copper vessel in copper Mugs / Tumblers / Glasses only so that the pH level of water doesn't changes when filled from copper vessel into glasses and it stays as healthy as it was for you earlier.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to the oxidization. It is the basic nature of a Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintaining the products at its best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensil is by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware by the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash you can use a soft / mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.
About UsIndian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only.