Indian Art Villa Double Filter Copper Water Pot Tank, Storage Water, Kitchenware, 13 Ltr, Gold
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹13,330
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
MRP : 13330
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 2000 Grams
Height - 17 Inch
Width - 8.1 Inch
Volume - 13000 ml
- Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Double Filter Water Pot Tank, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Double Filter Water Pot Tank from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Filter Water Dispenser Pot with Double Filter Candle Inside, the perfect addition to elevate your drinking water experience. Crafted with high-quality pure copper, this water dispenser pot combines functionality with elegance. The double filter candle inside ensures that your water is filtered and purified, providing you with clean and refreshing hydration. The copper material not only adds a touch of traditional charm but also helps in maintaining the temperature of the water. With its spacious storage capacity, this water dispenser pot allows you to have a constant supply of refreshing water, making it ideal for households, offices, or any gathering. The sleek design and fine craftsmanship make it an eye-catching piece that complements any decor. Invest in the Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Filter Water Dispenser Pot with Double Filter Candle Inside and enjoy the convenience of filtered water with a touch of timeless beauty. Stay hydrated and quench your thirst with pure, refreshing water, straight from this exquisite copper dispenser pot.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.