Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Printed Water Bottle with Dark Brown MIni Floral Printed Design, Drinkware & Storage Purpose, Ayurvedic Health Benefits, Volume-1000 ml
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,710
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 300Gram
Height - 10.5inch
Width - 2.8
Volume - 1000
- Water Stored Over Night In Copper Utensil Is Essential For Hemoglobin Synthesis, Bone Strength And Immunity Building. Copper Helps In Maintaining Digestive Health, Healing Wounds And Relieving Pains. Copper Is An Antioxidant And Anti-Carcinogenic That Prevents Cell Damage And Slows Aging. Copper Is the Primary Element To Produce Melanin (Pigmentation Of Eyes, Hair, And Skin) In the Human Body.
- Keeps anemia at bay: To prevent low hemoglobin levels the body should be able to absorb iron, Balances thyroid gland function, Manages Hypertension, Treats arthritis, Good for heart health, Reduces ageing impact on the body, Good for digestion
- This bottle doesn’t only have health benefits but also has Trendy looks for better ergonomics.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Drinkware from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Copper Utensils are 100% Genuine, 99.99 % copper and 0.01 % others. On the box, one can check out the 100% Pure Copper Certification.
- Comes with INDIAN ART VILLA How to use, Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Printed Water Bottle with Dark Brown MIni Floral Printed Design, Ayurvedic Health Benefits. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. Water stored overnight in copper utensil has innumerable health benefits. It has anti-bacterial properties that help purify water & remove toxins. It aids digestion & Weight loss. It protects us from diseases like arthritis, anemia, blood pressure, hyperthyroid, cancer and relieves us of joint pains. It has immense skin benefits too. Copper is an Antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic that prevents cell damage and slows aging. Copper is the primary element to produces melanin (pigmentation of eyes, hair, and skin) in the human body. One should make it a habit of drinking water stored in copper utensils so as to keep themselves healthy. Storing water in copper bottles is eco-friendly and hygienic. It maintains the temperature of water Longer than usual.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to the oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensil is by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.
Indian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are leading manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture-based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products is for Reference Purpose only.