It is a worship item made up of copper. Some woods, dhoop, ghee are burnt in this hawan kund. It is provided with two copper handles easy to hold & shift the hawan kund from one place to other. It has a flat bottom that can be placed easily on flat surface
* Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanat damage.
* Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly.
* Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
* A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
* Use Pitambari Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. More effective than traditional cleaners like tamarind, lemon and buttermilk. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
|Sku||Material||width ( INCH)||Height ( INCH)||Weight ( Gram )||Color|