1. Specification: Material: Pure Copper, Height: 2.5" Inch, Width: 6.8" Inch, Weight: 290 Gram
2. Can be used on various Hawan Occassions like Grah Puja, Marriage, Birth and temples
3. Handles on two sides for easy use
4. Cleaning Instrucations:- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher. Use pitambri powder to clean copper utensils and wipe with soft cotton cloth
5. Copper Products Tarnish/oxidize over time, this is Natural for Copper products. Please follow the care Instruction manual for cleaning Copper products. Sample Copper Cleaning powder and instruction manual is provided with every order
It is a worship item made up of copper. Some woods, dhoop, ghee are burnt in this hawan kund. It is provided with two copper handles easy to hold & shift the hawan kund from one place to other. It has a flat bottom that can be placed easily on flat surface. Care Tips: * Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanat damage. * Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly. * Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. * A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use. * Use Pitambri Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. More effective than traditional cleaners like tamarind, lemon and buttermilk. Completely safe and gentle on hands.