Pure Copper Curved Thali Plate Dinnerware Tableware 13'' Inch
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹4,500
1.Copper Curved Thali - 13" Dia, Material: Copper, Color: Brown, Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight: 565 Gram, Height: 1.2'' Inch , Width: 13" Inch
2.FUNCTIONAL & FASHIONABLE - Stainless steel surface preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is safe for food contact; Copper bottom adds style - Easy to Clean - no re-tinning
3.For Restaurant Ware/Decorative items: Specially Designed for Home, Restaurant, Bars and Catering Services. Inside stainless steel, outside copper. This is a two layered product so cooking is not recommended, to be used only as serve ware.
4.Comes with INDIAN ART VILLA How to use, Care instruction Booklet, Copper Cleaning Powder and INDIAN ART VILLA genuine packaging
IndianArtVilla Presents dinnerware Thali Plate. In India, most of their dishes are served simultaneously in a thali. A thali is a round platter with an eared rim. Entire meals can be served using this simple plate. The thali is generally made with steel or copper. Other dishes served on a thali include vegetables, yogurt, chutney, and pickles. In restaurants, vegetarian or meat-based thalies can be served. Thali is delightful ways to enjoy Indian cuisine. It serves a balanced meal in itself and the flavors are so well rounded that palates will certainly be satisfied. Care Tips: Clean your copper ware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly. Also avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Pure Copper Curved Thali Plate Dinnerware Tableware 13'' Inch. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Pure Copper Curved Thali Plate Dinnerware Tableware 13'' Inch can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.