Lotus Design Tea Light Candle Diya Gold Diameter:- 10.6"
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,310
Aluminium DiyaIndian Art Villa Gold & Copper Plated Lotus Design Tea Light Candle Diya Deepak, Arti Poojan Temple Home Décor, Diameter 10.6'' Inch
This Flower Diya Will Shower You With Power Of Worship And Enrich Your And Your Family'S Well Being. The Self-Panellised And Pattern Of The Kankavati Reflects In Each Of The Style Showcased In The Pair.
Perfect Settings For Home Décor
Presented To You by Indian Art Villa On The Occasion Of Diwali, Raksha Bandhan & Other Festive Season. Also Use As A Best Wedding And Other Small Home Function Return Gifts.
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Product Descriptions :-
|Sku||Material||Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
|IAV-HR-11-101||Aluminium||360||1.8" X 10.6"||Gold|
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Lotus Design Tea Light Candle Diya Gold Diameter:- 10.6". We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Lotus Design Tea Light Candle Diya Gold Diameter:- 10.6" can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.