Weight - 110 Grams
Height - 10.9"
Width - 5.8"
Weight - 205 Grams
Height - 13" each
Width - 7.6" each
Weight - 305 Grams
Height - 17" each
Width - 8.4" each
Weight - 330 Grams
Height - 16" each
Width - 10" each
Weight - 695 Grams
Height - 28" each
Width - 12.7" each
- Brass oil lamps are handsome to look at and may be used as a decor item for the living room .
- Diyas are used for offering fire at the altar of hindu god. These diyas are large and can hold enough oil (usually ghee) to keep the wick burning for several hours.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Brass Akhand Deepak from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Brass & Glass Handmade Designer Akhand Deepak / Diya. We offer best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. Brass is a material that has been used and cherished by our ancestors and it possess some miraculous health benefits which have been proved scientifically as well. Akhand Deepak is hand made and looks very elegant to light-in up your festival and home. It emits brighter light due to the increased clarity provided by the superior quality glass and is safe for use compared with open-flamed diyas. Brass divas are used as permanent fixtures in homes and temples. A Diya or Jyoti is a symbol of knowledge, purity, good luck, prosperity. In other words, it represents the absence of darkness/ignorance. And the lamp that remains ignited for several days is referred to as Akhand Jyoti. This Beautiful Lamp is used for lighting purposes using a cotton ball / wick. It is used in Hindu temples for lighting and prayer purposes. Also Commonly used during Indian festive occasions like Diwali and Navratras. It is a wonderful item for lighting and decoration at Festive times and to brighten up your house.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.
About UsIndian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only.