Indian Art Villa Brass 5 Pieces Embossed Design Laddu Gopal Dinner Set of 1 Thali, 2 Katori, 1 Glass & 1 Spoon for Laddu Gopal Bhog
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,880
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
MRP - 1880
Weight - 300 Grams
Volume - 60 ML
Height - 2.2 inch
Width - 7 inch
Material - Brass
- Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Embossed Design Laddu Gopal Dinner Set, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- These Pure Brass Embossed Design Laddu Gopal Dinner Set also have Trendy looks for better ergonomics. You can add Royal Vintage Look to your Home & Tample by using these Set as your Pooja Purpose.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Brass Embossed Design Laddu Gopal Dinner Set from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Pure Brass Embossed Design . We offer best affordable prices. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. These items have antique design that adds elegance to your Temple. This Dinner set of Pure Brass With Embossed Design used to plant the bhog to god. In the early days, during pujas at home or at temples, the pure water or Gangajal used to be stored in brass pitchers or vessels. Not only for storing water, but for keeping the prasadam, the bhog, the flowers, and for keeping the puja samagris too, brass puja items were used. This metal is believed to attract and invoke the divine consciousness. Brass items are believed to generate a spiritual sound, which helps in purifying the surrounding. Even for cooking the prasadam or the bhog that has to be offered to the Lord, brass utensils are used till today. Indian Art Villa Brass items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.