Indian Art Villa Pure Silver Plated Designer Ice cream Bowl with Handle 6.5" Width
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹2,850
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 550 Grams
Height - 3.2 Inch
Width - 6.5 Inch
Volume - 280 ML
- Indian Art Villa Pure Silver Plated Designer Ice cream Bowl with Handle, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Silver Plated Designer Ice cream Bowl with Handle from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Designer Silver Plated Handled Mouth Freshener Bowl. Crafted to perfection, this exquisite bowl is not only a functional tableware but also a beautiful decorative piece. The silver-plated finish exudes sophistication, elevating the ambiance of your home, hotel, or restaurant. The bowl comes with a convenient handle, making it easy to pass around during gatherings or after meals. Accompanied by a sleek spoon, serving mouth fresheners becomes effortless and stylish. Whether it's at the dining table or placed decoratively on a sideboard, this bowl is sure to capture everyone's attention. Designed to hold a variety of mouth fresheners, the bowl is perfect for ending a meal on a delightful note. Its versatile appeal makes it an ideal gift for special occasions and celebrations. Enhance your table setting with the Indian Art Villa Designer Silver Plated Handled Mouth Freshener Bowl and indulge in the joy of timeless artistry and functional excellence.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.