Indian Art Villa Handmade Om Design Brass Round Singhasan Chair of God, Temple Home Pooja, 11" Height, Gold
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹3,090
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 551 Grams
Height - 11.5" inches
Width - 6" inches
- Brass Handmade Om Design Round Singhasan Chair of God, Made from quality brass metal that is solid,At Indian art villa we give you the finest with individualised and decorative showpieces for your home and office. A collection we have curated to give a unique experience for every buyer and collector, ensuring a one of a kind experience with quality craftsmanship to each and every piece. A unique collection given special attention that continues to grow while offering you with distinctive features and individuality. Ensuring individualised pieces and beautiful collection for your home.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Brass Om Design Round Singhasan Chair of God, Gold from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Round Singhasan Chair of God, a magnificent addition to your home temple or sacred space. This exquisitely crafted chair is made of pure brass, showcasing the brilliance of traditional Indian craftsmanship. The round singhasan chair is designed to provide a regal seat for your revered deities, creating a focal point for worship and meditation. The intricate detailing and ornate carvings on the chair reflect the devotion and spirituality embedded in Indian culture. Made with precision and attention to detail, this singhasan chair is a symbol of divine presence and offers a sacred space for your gods and goddesses. Its sturdy construction ensures durability and longevity, making it a cherished heirloom for generations to come. Whether you're setting up a home temple or enhancing your existing sacred space, the Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Round Singhasan Chair of God brings an aura of reverence and serenity to your spiritual practices. Embrace the divine essence with this exquisite piece of art
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensil is by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware by the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.>Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands. Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.