Indian Art Villa Handmade Brass Peacock Panch Mahal Top Diya Oil Lamp Stand, Poojan Temple Home, Gift Item Home Décor, Height 28" Inch Gold
1. Specification:- Brass Peacock Design Diya: Material: Brass, Height:- 28" Inch, Width:- 21" Inch, Weight:- 387 Grams, Color:- Gold
2. Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. Designed to accentuate the beauty and ambience it brings soothing vibes to your abode and raises its contemporary look manifolds.
3. The handmade indian brass oil lamp is a traditional oil lamp known as a diya. Used since ancient times as a decoration and a source of light, the diya is an oil lamp that burns vegetable oil or ghee indian butter
4. It is deep enough to hold the wick properly. It is sheer elegance and contemparary in look. It is made of brass and is golden in colour. It is durable and sturdy and with proper cleaning will shine as new every time.
5. Ideal for Puja, Prayer, Auspicious Occasions & Festivals of India. On the Occasion of Diwali, Christmas, Anniversary, Birthdays these items can be readily turned into a wonderful Gift Item.
Indianartvilla brass items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant and a wonderful addition to your home decor. It comes in a fancy red/blue colored box and can be readily turned into a wonderful anniversary, wedding, diwali, valentine item. Care tips dusting - first, use a soft brush or clean cotton cloth to dust. Removing candle wax - candle wax can be removed from a silver holder by simply running hot water over the area containing the wax. The softened wax should be easy to pry out with a finger. Never risk scratching the piece by using a knife or other sharp object. Washing and drying - once all dust and wax are removed, wash the item by hand with warm water and a gentle dish washing soap to remove any food but don't soak the silver in water for any length of time. Rinse the piece well with clean water, distilled is best, and dry immediately with a soft, lint lesscloth. A hair-dryer set on warm helps to dry hard-to-reach places. After your pieces are clean and completely dry, wrap each of them individually with without acid buffered tissue, butter paper or washed cotton, linen, or polyester to store. Do not use woolor , which can cause excessive tarnishing that will be difficult to clean, or even worse can remove silver plating. Safely display brass items in your home - if you'd like to display your brass items rather than storing it, a glass-enclosed cabinet makes a good choice. Avoid unvarnished wood shelves that can omit harmful vapors and can cause tarnishing. Glass shelves are preferred over wooden shelves.you'll have to avoid displaying or storing silver near cotton felt, wool or velvet as well.