Indian Art Villa Pure God Ganesha on Leaf Wall hanging
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹960
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Weight - 275 Grams
Height - 8.3 Inch
Width - 5.6 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Pure God Ganesha on Leaf Wall hanging, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure God Ganesha on Leaf Wall hanging from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Aluminums God Ganesha on Leaf Wall Hanging. This exquisite piece showcases the beloved deity Ganesha intricately crafted on a beautifully shaped leaf, creating a captivating display of artistry. Made from high-quality pure aluminum, this wall hanging exudes elegance and durability, making it a timeless addition to any space. The detailed craftsmanship and fine finishing highlight the skill and dedication of the artisans behind this masterpiece. Whether you hang it in your living room, hallway, or office, this Ganesha wall decor is sure to command attention and inspire a sense of serenity and positivity. Ideal as a thoughtful gift item for special occasions, this wall hanging celebrates India's rich cultural heritage and symbolizes prosperity, wisdom, and success, all attributes associated with Lord Ganesha. Embrace the divine aura of this Pure Aluminum God Ganesha on Leaf Wall Hanging and infuse your surroundings with artistic charm and spiritual vibes.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.