Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Engraved Designer Rotary Landline Phone
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹9,900
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 1205 Grams
Height - 6.5 Inch
Width - 6 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Engraved Designer Rotary Landline Phone, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Brass Engraved Designer Rotary Landline Phone from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Flower Design Brass Antique Rotary Landline Phone, a captivating blend of functionality and elegance. Crafted with exquisite craftsmanship, this vintage-inspired phone showcases a beautiful flower design in brass, adding a touch of timeless charm to any space. Not only does it serve as a decorative item for your home or office, but it is also fully functional, enabling you to make and receive calls with ease. Experience the nostalgia of rotary dialing as you effortlessly communicate using this classic telephone. With its authentic antique appeal, this rotary landline phone is a conversation starter and a unique addition to your décor. It evokes a sense of nostalgia while seamlessly integrating into modern settings. Whether placed on a desk, shelf, or side table, it brings a distinctive touch to any room. The Indian Art Villa Pure Flower Design Brass Antique Rotary Landline Phone combines aesthetics with practicality, offering a decorative piece that functions flawlessly. Embrace the vintage charm and enhance your surroundings with this remarkable home office decorative item.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.