Steel Hammered Designer Jug Pitcher - 1800 ML
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹2,200
Indian Art Villa Presents Stainless Steel Hammered Design jug for Drinkware And Serveware uses.Perfect for serving coffee, beautiful stainless steel Hammered design big size jug and sturdy handle.Best molded Interior design for home,Kitchen,Bars, Restaurants and hotels.The super clean interior finish creates a smooth shiny surface. Elegant design and superior finish add glamour to your table.This is made from high quality stainless steel making it exclusive and durable.This is strong in construction and will not bend or have dents during normal use.This Jug has a big opening and its handle makes it is easy to handle. The storage capacity is excellent and makes it perfect to be used in get-togethers. Easy to use and clean, this product will make your Serving experience much more pleasurable. made from high quality stainless steel . strong and durable.This designer tableware Hammered Design Jug is Perfect for use as an accent on your countertop, kitchen, vanity, or holiday gathering, whether to serve your guests water or to use for decoration, our beautiful water jug is sure to impress.This Beautiful Hammered design jug is perfect for all kitchen needs.
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Product Descriptions : -
|Sku||Material|| Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight ( Gram )
|Volume ( ML )||Dimension ( Inch )||Color|
|IAV-SS-5-253||Stainless Steel||860||1800 ML||10.1" X 3.2"||Silver|
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Steel Hammered Designer Jug Pitcher - 1800 ML. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Steel Hammered Designer Jug Pitcher - 1800 ML can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.