Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Water Bottle, Stone Design, Multi-color
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,780
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 270 Grams
Height - 10.6 Inch
Width - 3 Inch
Volume - 1000 ML
- Introducing the Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Water Bottle, Printed Design, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Water Bottle, Printed Design from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Printed Design Copper Bottle, a perfect fusion of artistry and functionality. This stunning copper bottle boasts a unique printed design that reflects the rich cultural heritage of India, adding an elegant touch to your drinkware collection. Crafted with precision, this bottle is a testament to the skilled craftsmanship of Indian artisans. The use of pure copper ensures excellent durability and longevity, while also enhancing the taste and freshness of your favorite beverages. With a capacity ideal for storing water, it becomes a reliable companion during travel, at the office, or for daily use at home. Embrace sustainability and eco-friendliness with this copper bottle that eliminates the need for single-use plastic bottles. Its compact size allows for easy storage, making it a convenient choice for a healthy lifestyle on the go. Quench your thirst in style and celebrate the artistry of Indian craftsmanship with the Indian Art Villa Pure Printed Design Copper Bottle, your ultimate companion for hydrating in a sustainable and sophisticated way.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.