Indian Art Villa Pure Swastik Design Copper Lota Kalash Pot, Pooja Temple Home Office, 650 ML
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,900
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 210 Grams
Height - 4.3 Inch
Width - 4.2 Inch
Volume - 650 ML
- Introducing the Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Swastik Design Lota Kalash Pot, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Swastik Design Lota Kalash Pot from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Designer Lota Kalash Pot is an exquisite and artistic addition to your Pooja temple at home or office. Crafted with precision and care, this beautiful Kalash Pot showcases a captivating design that reflects the rich cultural heritage of India. Made from high-quality pure copper, it radiates a warm and inviting charm that complements any sacred space. The intricately designed Lota Kalash Pot serves as a symbol of purity and prosperity in Hindu rituals and ceremonies. Its elegant form and lustrous finish make it a captivating centerpiece for your devotional practices. Whether used for traditional rituals or as a decorative element, this piece is bound to elevate the spiritual ambiance of any setting. Embrace the traditional artistry and spiritual significance of this Pure Copper Designer Lota Kalash Pot by Indian Art Villa, and let its timeless allure bring auspiciousness and grace to your home or office sanctuary.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.