Indian Art Villa Pure Steel Copper Serving Pan,5.2" Inch
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,550
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 375 Grams
Height - 1.3 Inch
Width - 5.2 Inch
- Introducing the Indian Art Villa Pure Steel Copper Serving Pan, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Steel Copper Serving Pan from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Steel Copper Serving Pan, a delightful addition to your kitchenware collection. Crafted with precision, this serving pan seamlessly combines the elegance of copper and the durability of steel. The pan features a lustrous copper exterior that adds a touch of sophistication to your dining experience. Designed to impress, this serving pan boasts a smooth steel interior, making it ideal for cooking and serving a variety of dishes. Its sturdy construction ensures even heat distribution for efficient cooking and keeps food warm for longer on the dining table. With a generous capacity, the pan is perfect for family gatherings or social events. The sturdy steel handle provides a comfortable grip for easy handling. Whether it's curries, gravies, or biryanis, this serving pan enhances the presentation and elevates the overall dining ambiance. Embrace the traditional charm of Indian cuisine with the Indian Art Villa Pure Steel Copper Serving Pan, a culinary masterpiece for your home.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.