Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Om Swastik Design Lota Kalash Pot, Pooja Temple Home Office 700 ML
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹2,160
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
MRP - 2160
Weight - 210 Grams
Height - 4.3 inch
Width - 4.2 inch
Volume - 650 ml
- Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Om Swastik Design Lota Kalash Pot, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Om Swastik Design Lota Kalash Pot from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Om Swastik Design Lota Kalash Pot, a symbol of auspiciousness and spirituality. This beautifully crafted copper lota kalash pot is perfect for enhancing the ambiance of your pooja temple, home, or office space. The lota kalash pot features an intricately engraved Om Swastik design, representing divine energy and blessings. Made from pure copper, it exudes a timeless charm and elegance. Copper is known for its conductivity, and the lota kalash pot can be used to store holy water, symbolizing purity and sanctity. With its versatile design, this lota kalash pot complements various decor styles and can be used for religious rituals, ceremonies, or as a decorative piece. It serves as a reminder of the rich cultural heritage of India and adds a touch of spirituality to your surroundings. Experience the positive vibrations and spiritual aura with the Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Om Swastik Design Lota Kalash Pot, a sacred addition to your sacred space.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.