Pure Copper Lacquer Coated Copper Bottle, Drinkware, Ayurveda Yoga, 900 ML
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,570
1.Specification:- Material:- Copper, Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight:- 330 Gram, Height:-10.8" Inch, Width:- 3"Inch, Volume:-900 ML, Color:- Brown
2.Restore your health with copper water - copper melts away the excess fat. Copper water helps in maintaining digestive health, reduces fat and alleviates excess obesit.
3.Makes you look younger & have healthy skin: The copper Bottle water is anti-aging. It helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and patchy skin. Drinking water from copper Bottle can thus help you look younger and fitter.
4.Cleaning Instrucations:- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher. Use pitambri powder to clean copper utensils and wipe with soft cotton cloth.
6.Copper Products Tarnish/oxidize over time, this is Natural for Copper products. Please follow the care Instruction manual for cleaning Copper products. Sample Copper Cleaning powder and instruction manual is provided with every order
7.Bring home the finest quality Copper Bottle for Water from Indian Art Villa. According to Ayurveda water stored in a copper vessel has the ability to balance all the three doshas in your body, (vata, kapha and pitta) and it does so by positively charging the water. The water stored in a copper vessel is known as ‘tamara jal’ and is supposed to be consumed after storing the water in a copper vessel for at least eight hours. When water is stored in a copper vessel the copper gently leeches into the water and lends it all its positive properties. The best part about this water is that it never becomes stale and can be stored this way for long periods of time. There are unlimited health benefits of drinking water from copper bottles.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Pure Copper Lacquer Coated Copper Bottle, Drinkware, Ayurveda Yoga, 900 ML. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Pure Copper Lacquer Coated Copper Bottle, Drinkware, Ayurveda Yoga, 900 ML can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.