Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Glass Tumbler Goblet Cup 450 ML Serving Water Home Hotel Restaurant Good Health Benefit Yoga Ayurveda
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹980
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 125 Grams
Height - 4.5 Inch
Width - 3.5 Inch
Volume - 450 ML
- Introducing the Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Design Glass, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Hammered Design Glass from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Design Glass, a true embodiment of elegance and tradition. This stunning glass showcases a mesmerizing hammered design, handcrafted by skilled artisans, exuding a sense of timeless beauty. Made from 100% pure copper, it brings a touch of luxury to your dining experience. Crafted with utmost precision and attention to detail, this copper glass is not only visually captivating but also boasts excellent durability and longevity. Its smooth texture and sleek contours make it a joy to hold and drink from, adding a touch of sophistication to any occasion. Ideal for serving and drinking water, this artisanal masterpiece holds the charm of classic Indian tableware while providing the goodness of copper. Embrace the rich cultural heritage and elevate your dining setup with Indian Art Villa's Pure Copper Hammered Design Glass, perfect for adding a touch of grandeur to your gatherings and celebrations.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.