Copper Embossed Leak Proof Joint Free Bottle 900 ML, Brown
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,890
1. Copper Embossed Design Leak Proof Bottle 900 ML, Material : Pure Copper, Color : Copper, Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight (Gram): 300, Volume (ML): 900, Height (Inch): 10.8, Width (Inch): 2.7
2. Water stored over night in copper Utensil is essential for hemoglobin synthesis, bone strength and immunity building. Copper helps in maintaining digestive health, healing wounds and relieving pains. Copper is an Antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic that prevents cell damage and slows aging. Copper is primary element to produce melanin (pigmentation of eyes, hair and skin) in human body.
3. ARTISAN CRAFTED Handmade metal ware is made by skilled craftsmen in India.
4. Cleaning Instrucations:- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher. Use pitambri powder to clean copper utensils and wipe with soft cotton cloth.
5. Copper Products Tarnish/oxidize over time, this is Natural for Copper products. Please follow the care Instruction manual for cleaning Copper products. Sample Copper Cleaning powder and instruction manual is provided with every order
6. At this time when the world is riddled with Pollution, our countrymen are using high potency tablets even for minor problems which is spreading poison in their bodies. Our Rishes/Sadhus, Saints and even doctors have found a very easy method to deal with such disorders. The best remedy to overcome these problems is to store water in a copper utensil overnight and drink four glasses every morning. After this you can wash your mouth and brush your teeth. It is also advisable not to take tea for at least 45 minutes. Patients, who cannot drink four glasses of water at a time, can start with smaller quantity and increase the quantity gradually. There is no disease in the world which cannot be cured by this method. It is useful to drink water before sunrise for all, including healthy persons. We request everybody to propagate this every morning, whosoever is suffering from any diseases Care Tips a) Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. b) Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly. c) Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. d) A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use. e) Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands. f) Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils. ; Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look, but Care Instructions for Minimizing and Removing Tarnish are Provided with Order
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Copper Embossed Leak Proof Joint Free Bottle 900 ML, Brown. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Copper Embossed Leak Proof Joint Free Bottle 900 ML, Brown can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.