1. Embossed Copper Bedroom Bottle, Material:-Copper, Colour:-Brown, Weight:-300 Gram, Volume:-1000 ML, Height:-7.6'' Inch, Diameter:-4'' Inch
2. This beautiful and useful bottle has been handcrafted by skilled Indian craftsmen with care and is of exceptional quality. This Makes for an Excellent Gift for all occasions.
3. HEALTHY HABIT: Water stored overnight in copper utensil has innumerable health benefits. It has anti bacterial properties that helps purify water & remove toxins. It aids digestion & weight loss. It protects us from diseases like arthritis, anaemia, blood pressure, hyper thyroid, cancer and relieves us of joint pains. It has immense skin benefits too. So indulge in this healthy habit for a better you!
4. Cleaning instrucations:- clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher. Use pitambri powder to clean copper utensils and wipe with soft cotton cloth
5. Pure Copper has a tendency to form dark marks due to the oxidation process that occurs when it comes in contact with air or water. These need to be cleaned by using Pitambri Powder (we provide this free with this bottle).
6. At this time when the world is riddled with Pollution, our countrymen are using high potency tablets even for minor problems which is spreading poison in their bodies. Our Rishes/Sadhus, Saints and even doctors have found a very easy method to deal with such disorders. The best remedy to overcome these problems is to store water in a copper utensil overnight and drink four glasses every morning. After this you can wash your mouth and brush your teeth. It is also advisable not to take tea for at least 45 minutes. Patients, who cannot drink four glasses of water at a time, can start with smaller quantity and increase the quantity gradually. There is no disease in the world which cannot be cured by this method. It is useful to drink water before sunrise for all, including healthy persons. We request everybody to propagate this every morning, whosoever is suffering from any diseases Care Tips a) Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. b) Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly. c) Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. d) A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use. e) Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands. f) Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils. ; Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look, but Care Instructions for Minimizing and Removing Tarnish are Provided with Order. Instructions: Copper utensils needs to be cleaned at regular interval for removing the dark marks. Dark marks are formed due to oxidization process. It is the basic nature of Â Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in the contact of air and water.