Indian Art Villa Copper Brass Toothpic Holder Stand - Hotel, Restaurant, Gift Item, Tableware
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,225
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 63" gram
Height - 2.5" inches
Number Of Pieces - 1
Material - copper/brass
- Copper Brass toothpic Holder Stand.This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art.
- BEAUTIFUL MATERIALS Holder holders are fashioned out of copper and brass, giving them an attractive two color appearance.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Copper Brass toothpic Holder Stand from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Brass Toothpick Holder Stand. This beautifully crafted and elegant tableware piece is perfect for hotels, restaurants, and also makes a thoughtful gift item. Made from high-quality pure copper with brass accents, this toothpick holder stand adds a touch of sophistication to any dining setting. The blend of copper and brass brings a unique aesthetic appeal, making it a stylish addition to your table decor. With its sleek design and compact size, the toothpick holder is not only functional but also a decorative piece for your dining table. Its sturdy construction ensures durability and longevity, making it ideal for daily use in commercial establishments or at home. Whether you're hosting a formal dinner or simply adding a touch of elegance to your mealtime, the Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Brass Toothpick Holder Stand is the perfect choice to elevate your dining experience.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.