Bronze Embossed Design Jug, Drinkware, Serveware & Tableware Purpose,1130 ML, Gold
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹9,930
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 1208 Grams
Height - 9 Inch
Width - 4.4 Inch
Volume - 1130 ML
- Indian Art Villa Pure Bronze Embossed Design Mughlai Jug, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Bronze Embossed Design Mughlai Jug from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Bronze Embossed Design Mughlai Jug, a masterpiece of craftsmanship that exudes elegance and sophistication. This exquisitely designed jug showcases the rich heritage of Mughal artistry, with its intricate detailing and captivating appeal. Made from pure bronze, this jug boasts a smooth, polished surface that reflects the light and adds a touch of glamour to any setting. The Mughlai Jug features a simple yet timeless design, with a sturdy handle and a narrow spout that allows for easy pouring. Whether you use it as a decorative piece or for serving beverages, this jug is sure to make a statement. Its generous capacity ensures you can serve a large number of guests with ease. Add a touch of regal charm to your home or impress your guests with this stunning Mughlai Jug from Indian Art Villa. Experience the allure of ancient craftsmanship and elevate your décor with this exceptional piece.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.