Indian Art Villa Pure Bronze Emboosed Designer Handi, Serveware & Dinnerware Purpose, Diameter:- 6.1" Inch, Gold
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹7,910
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 950 Grams
Height - 6 Inch
Width - 6.1 Inch
Volume - 735 ML
- Indian Art Villa Pure Bronze Embossed Designer Handi, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Bronze Embossed Designer Handi from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Bronze Embossed Designer Handi, a stunning piece of serveware and dinnerware that combines artistry with functionality. Crafted with exquisite attention to detail, this handi showcases the rich heritage of Indian craftsmanship. Made from pure bronze, this designer handi exudes elegance and sophistication. Its intricate embossed design adds a touch of opulence to any dining experience, making it perfect for special occasions or adding a touch of luxury to everyday meals. The handi's versatile size makes it ideal for serving a variety of dishes, from aromatic biryanis to delicious curries. Its sturdy construction ensures durability, allowing you to enjoy its beauty for years to come. Whether you're hosting a dinner party, celebrating a festive occasion, or simply looking to elevate your dining experience, the Indian Art Villa Pure Bronze Embossed Designer Handi is a statement piece that will impress your guests and add a touch of traditional charm to your table.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.