Bronze Designer Handi, Serveware & Dinnerware Purpose, Diameter:- 5.7" Inch, Gold
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹9,720
1.Spefication:- Bronze Designer Handi,Material:Bronze ,Color:Gold ,Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight(Grams): 722,Volume(ML):-653 , Height(inch):4.3" ,Diameter(inch):5.7"
2.Traditional Design Very appealing and Eye Catching
3.Bronze Utensils are actually very healthy to eat in, whereas it is equally injurious if the bronze use is impure. Bronze is a mixture of 80% copper and 20% tin. So choosing pure bronze is must.
4.It is specially handcrafted from bronze to offer optimum durability
5.ARTISAN CRAFTED Handmade metal ware is made by skilled craftsmen in India.
Bronze is an alloy consisting primarily of 80 percent Copper commonly with about 20 percent tin. Bronze is typically very ductile alloys. Bronze also oxidize as it is a mixture of copper and tin and it need to be cleaned in every 2-3 days to preserve its shining like brass/gold. The primitive man started drinking water from his cupped hands. Till the invention of stainless steel, aluminum and plastic, common man was using Bronze, brass and copper glasses for drinking water. From ancient times, drinking water from Bronze glass is good for health. In Hindu religion Bronze metal was considered as "Lakshmipradham" meaning equivalent to "GoddessLakshmi". Care: 1. To keep bronze pieces always shiny, you have to clean and polish them as soon as they start losing their luster. The sooner you re-polish, the easier it is to make them shine. 2. You will need to repeatedly wash the bronze items by cleaning powder or paste (lemon juice and baking soda) to clean of the Patina. 3. Gloves are recommended, especially if you have several bronze pieces to clean, because prolonged contact with acid of lemon or cleaning powder is not good for your hands.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Bronze Designer Handi, Serveware & Dinnerware Purpose, Diameter:- 5.7" Inch, Gold. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Bronze Designer Handi, Serveware & Dinnerware Purpose, Diameter:- 5.7" Inch, Gold can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.