Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Handmade Three Stage Vastu Pyramid | Home Hotel Restaurant | Temple Antique Showpiece Decorative Item Gift Item
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹2,440
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 400 Grams
Height - 2.5 Inch
Width - 2.8 Inch
Material - Brass
- Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Handmade Three Stage Vastu Pyramid, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Brass Handmade Three Stage Vastu Pyramid from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Brass Handmade Three Stage Vastu Pyramid, a stunning decorative piece that brings positive energy and harmony to your home. This exquisite pyramid is meticulously handcrafted from brass, showcasing the skill and artistry of Indian craftsmen. The three-stage design of the pyramid represents the principles of Vastu, an ancient Indian architectural concept that emphasizes balance and positive energy flow in living spaces. Placing this pyramid in your home is believed to create a harmonious environment and promote well-being. The intricate detailing on the pyramid adds an aesthetic appeal, making it a captivating addition to your decor. Display it in your living room, bedroom, or office to enhance the ambiance and infuse your space with positive vibrations. Experience the beauty and tranquility that the Indian Art Villa Brass Handmade Three Stage Vastu Pyramid brings to your home. Embrace the rich cultural heritage of India and invite positive energy into your living space with this exquisite decorative piece.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.