Brass Handmade Peacock Design Singhasan, Spiritual Item, Home Décor, 11.5"
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹3,090
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 550 Grams
Height - 11.5"
Width - 6"
- This Brass Singhasan does not have Spiritual Benefits only but also have antique design that adds elegance to your Temple & also have Trendy looks for better ergonomics.
- People who love to do things a little differently often use them as home decor as well.
- Order this Brass Singhasan For lord Krishna from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Our Products comes with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Round Singhasan Chair of God, a magnificent addition to your home temple or sacred space. This exquisitely crafted chair is made of pure brass, showcasing the brilliance of traditional Indian craftsmanship. The round singhasan chair is designed to provide a regal seat for your revered deities, creating a focal point for worship and meditation. The intricate detailing and ornate carvings on the chair reflect the devotion and spirituality embedded in Indian culture. Made with precision and attention to detail, this singhasan chair is a symbol of divine presence and offers a sacred space for your gods and goddesses. Its sturdy construction ensures durability and longevity, making it a cherished heirloom for generations to come. Whether you're setting up a home temple or enhancing your existing sacred space, the Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Round Singhasan Chair of God brings an aura of reverence and serenity to your spiritual practices. Embrace the divine essence with this exquisite piece of art
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.
- Order this Brass Dinnerware from IndianArtVilla at Great deal & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
About UsIndian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only."