Brass Flower Design Engraved Glass, Tumbler, Serveware, Tableware, Drinkware, 300 ml
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,640
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 200 Gram
Height - 3.4"
Width - 2.7"
Volume - 300 ml
- Storing and cooking beverages in brass vessels help increase immunity and strength in your body. It helps in increasing haemoglobin, general skin condition, mental health, and pitta. This is why many people have started using brass utensils at home.
- These Tumblers not only have the health benefits but also have Trendy looks for better ergonomics. You can a add Royal Vintage Look to your Serveware / Drinkware by Adding these to your Collection.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care and love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Our Products comes with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet and Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Brings top-quality Brass Engraved Floral design Glass / Tumbler with Designer Bottom of 300 ml Capacity. We offer best affordable prices and Free Shipping PAN India. Order the Brass Embossed Tumbler from Indian Art Villa at Great deal and offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep. With each passing day, we keep getting more and more dominated by technology. We are slowly moving towards modernism and the value of traditional and age-old practices are slowly getting forgotten. A very important metal called Brass has one such story. Brass, which has immense health benefits, is losing its shine and gleam due to modern cooking equipment like stainless steel, non-stick, and many other alternatives available in the market. As per Ayurveda, the use of metals like silver, copper, and brass promotes well-being and good health. The ancient Ayurveda science also gives importance to the health benefits of cooking in metals. Utensils and kitchen equipment made of brass offer therapeutic benefits whether you use them to serve or cook. Indian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass and copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream.
Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash you can use a soft / mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with soft cloth.
Indian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation.
DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Brass Flower Design Engraved Glass, Tumbler, Serveware, Tableware, Drinkware, 300 ml. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Brass Flower Design Engraved Glass, Tumbler, Serveware, Tableware, Drinkware, 300 ml can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.