Brass Embossed Designer Shine Finish Tumbler, Drinkware & Serveware, 350 ML , Gold
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,690
1. Brass Embossed Glass, Specification :- Material :- Brass, Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Pack Of 1 = MRP: 1690
Pack Of 2 = MRP: 3400
Pack Of 4 = MRP: 6500
Pack Of 6 = MRP: 9600
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight:- 350 Grams each, height:- 5.2" Inch, Width:- 3.2" Inch
2. On the Occasion of Diwali, Christmas, Anniversary, Birthdays these items can be readily turned into a wonderful Gift Item.
3. These items have antique elegant design that gives addition to you Home décor or can be use for the decoration of Restaurants, Bars.
4. IAV Product have been Applauded by Patrons for their intricate design and Incomparable Craftsmanship.
5. "IndianArtVilla Brass items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor. It comes in a Fancy red/blue colored gift box and can be readily turned into a wonderful Anniversary, Wedding, Diwali, Valentine gift item.
Dusting - First, use a soft brush or clean cotton cloth to dust.
Removing Candle Wax - Candle wax can be removed from a silver holder by simply running hot water over the area containing the wax. The softened wax should be easy to pry out with a finger. Never risk scratching the piece by using a knife or other sharp object.
Washing and Drying - Once all dust and wax are removed, wash the item by hand with warm water and a gentle dish washing soap to remove any food but don't soak the silver in water for any length of time. Rinse the piece well with clean water, distilled is best, and dry immediately with a soft, lint-free cloth. A hair-dryer set on warm helps to dry hard-to-reach places.
After your pieces are clean and completely dry, wrap each of them individually with acid-free buffered tissue, butter paper or washed cotton, linen, or polyester to store.
Do not use woolor newspaper, which can cause excessive tarnishing that will be difficult to clean, or even worse can remove silver plating.
Safely Display Brass items in Your Home - If you'd like to display your Brass items rather than storing it, a glass-enclosed cabinet makes a good choice.
Avoid unvarnished wood shelves that can omit harmful vapors and can cause tarnishing.Glass shelves are preferred over wooden shelves.You'll have to avoid displaying or storing silver near cotton felt, wool or velvet as well.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Brass Embossed Designer Shine Finish Tumbler, Drinkware & Serveware, 350 ML , Gold. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Brass Embossed Designer Shine Finish Tumbler, Drinkware & Serveware, 350 ML , Gold can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.