1. Brass Hammered Tea Pot Kettle Inside Tin Lining, Material: Brass, Color: Gold, Weight: 760 Gram, Volume: 1300 ML, Height: 8'' Inch, Width: 5'' Inch
2. Brass Hammered Tea Pot Kettle Inside Tin Lining, Material: Brass, Color: Gold, Weight: 760 Gram, Volume: 3000 ML, Height: 7.2'' Inch, Width: 8.2'' Inch
3. On the Occasion of Diwali, Christmas, Anniversary, Birthdays these items can be readily turned into a wonderful Gift Item.
4. ARTISAN CRAFTED Handmade metal ware is made by skilled craftsmen in India.
5. UNIQUE GIFT IDEA - These Cool, Hand Crafted Brass Tea pot Make Excellent Gifts for Both Men and Women; Great for Weddings, Anniversary Gifts for Mom and Dad or Husband/Wife, or Simply as a Fun Novelty Addition to Your Current Bar Collection
6. IndianArtVilla Brass items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Dusting - First, use a soft brush or clean cotton cloth to dust.
Removing Candle Wax - Candle wax can be removed from a silver holder by simply running hot water over the area containing the wax. The softened wax should be easy to pry out with a finger. Never risk scratching the piece by using a knife or other sharp object.
Washing and Drying - Once all dust and wax are removed, wash the item by hand with warm water and a gentle dish washing soap to remove any food but don't soak the silver in water for any length of time. Rinse the piece well with clean water, distilled is best, and dry immediately with a soft, lint-free cloth. A hair-dryer set on warm helps to dry hard-to-reach places.
After your pieces are clean and completely dry, wrap each of them individually with acid-free buffered tissue, butter paper or washed cotton, linen, or polyester to store.
Do not use woolor newspaper, which can cause excessive tarnishing that will be difficult to clean, or even worse can remove silver plating.
Safely Display Brass items in Your Home - If you'd like to display your Brass items rather than storing it, a glass-enclosed cabinet makes a good choice.
Avoid unvarnished wood shelves that can omit harmful vapors and can cause tarnishing.Glass shelves are preferred over wooden shelves.You'll have to avoid displaying or storing silver near cotton felt, wool or velvet as well.