Weight - 170 Grams
Height - 7"
Width - 2.5"
Volume - 550 ml
Weight:- 185 Gram,
#750 MLWeight:- 240 Grams,
Weight:- 265 Gram,
Weight:- 270 Grams,
- Indian Art Villa brings you Pure Copper Bedroom Bottle, used to store water.
- Trendy looks for better ergonomics.
- No Leaks: The water bottle is leak proof. This multi functional water bottle is easy to grab, while you are on the go.
- Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to the oxidization. It is the basic nature of a Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintaining the products at its best.
Water stored overnight in copper Utensil is essential for hemoglobin synthesis, bone strength and immunity building. Copper helps in maintaining Digestion System, healing wounds and relieving pains. Copper is an Antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic that prevents cell damage and slows aging. Copper is primary element to produce melanin (pigmentation of eyes, hair and skin) in human body. One should make it a habit of drinking water stored in copper utensils so as to keep themselves healthy.
There is no disease in the world that cannot be cured by this method. It is a healthy habit for all to drink water stored in copper water especially in the morning when you wake up.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensil is by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware by the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash you can use a soft / mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.