Indian Art Villa Pure Silver Plaled Designer Big Round Bowl with Stand
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹2,755
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 420 Grams
Height - 3.2 Inch
Width - 8 Inch
Volume - 600 ML
- Indian Art Villa Pure Silver Plaled Designer Big Round Bowl with Stand, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Silver Plaled Designer Big Round Bowl with Stand from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa presents an exquisite Silver Plated Designer Big Round Bowl with Stand, an epitome of elegance and sophistication. This stunning piece of tableware is a perfect addition to any home, hotel, or restaurant setting. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the bowl showcases a mesmerizing design that reflects the rich heritage of Indian craftsmanship. Made from high-quality materials and skillfully silver-plated, this bowl exudes a brilliant shine that catches the eye. Its generous size ensures ample capacity for serving an array of delicious dishes, making it ideal for grand feasts and gatherings. The accompanying stand adds a touch of versatility, allowing for easy serving and an elevated display. Whether used for serving delectable delicacies or as a captivating centerpiece, the Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Designer Big Round Bowl with Stand effortlessly enhances the dining experience with its timeless beauty and functionality.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.