Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Design Dinner Set 9 Piece
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹9,920
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 610 Grams
Height - Plate - 1.0 inch
Width - Plate - 10.5 inch
Material - Copper
- Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Design Dinner Thali Set, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Hammered Design Dinner Thali Set from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Dinner Thali Set, a perfect blend of elegance and functionality for your dining experience. Crafted with precision and care, this set is designed to elevate your meals to a whole new level. The dinner thali set includes multiple components that cater to your dining needs. The Hammered thali, made of high-quality Copper with a beautiful Hammered finish, exudes a timeless appeal. Its Hammered design adds a touch of sophistication to your dining table. The Pure Copper Hammered Dinner Thali Set by Indian Art Villa is not only a functional addition to your kitchen but also a visual delight. It showcases the traditional Indian artistry and enhances the aesthetics of your dining experience. Bring home this exquisite dinner thali set and create memorable dining moments with family and friends. Enjoy the perfect amalgamation of style, quality, and functionality that Indian Art Villa offers with this stunning set.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.