Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Designer Tray with 2 Dish Bowls 200 ML & 2 Spoons
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹2,910
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 375 Grams
Height - 2 Inch
Width - 9.5 Inch
Volume - 200 ml
- Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Designer Tray with 2 Dish Bowls 200 ML & 2 Spoons, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Silver Plated Designer Tray with 2 Dish Bowls 200 ML & 2 Spoons from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Set of 1 Silver Plated Designer Tray with 2 Deep Dish Bowls & 2 Spoons! This exquisite set is perfect for serving desserts, ice cream, and other delightful treats. Crafted with precision, the tray and bowls feature a stunning silver plated finish that adds an elegant touch to any table setting. The set includes two deep dish bowls and two spoons, making it ideal for sharing delectable desserts with your loved ones. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply indulging in a sweet treat at home, this serveware will impress your guests and elevate your dining experience. Not only is this set a practical addition to your tableware collection, but it also makes for a thoughtful gift. Delight someone special with this beautifully designed tray set, perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, or any other occasion. Embrace elegance and style with the Indian Art Villa Set of 1 Silver Plated Designer Tray with 2 Deep Dish Bowls & 2 Spoons.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.