Pure Copper Printed Red And Green Paisley Water Pot, Dispenser, Drinkware, Tableware, 13 Litres
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹8,540
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 1550 Grams
Height - 14"
Width - 9"
Volume - 13 Litres
Color - Copper Brown
- Since there is no plastic it has the benefit of being BPA free, so you don't have to worry about harsh chemicals.
- In the infancy period of copper water pots/ clay pots, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- These Pots not only have the health benefits but also have Trendy looks for better ergonomics. You can a add Royal Vintage Look to your Home & Kitchen Area by storing water in this Unique Water Pot.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been Handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care and love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Drinkware from Indian Art Villa at Great deals and offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Copper Utensils are 100% Genuine, 99.99 % copper and 0.01 % others. On the box, one can check out the 100% Pure Copper Certification.
- Comes with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet and Sample Cleaning Powder
Indian Art Villa Brings Best Quality Pure Copper Paisley Printed Water Pot / water dispenser with a capacity of 13 litres. We offer best affordable prices and Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns and exchanges. TandC Applied. It has anti bacterial properties that helps purify water & remove toxins. It aids digestion & Weight loss. It protects us from diseases like arthritis, anaemia, blood pressure, hyper thyroid, cancer and relieves us of joint pains. It has immense skin benefits too. Copper is an Antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic that prevents cell damage and slows aging. Copper is primary element to produce melanin (pigmentation of eyes, hair and skin) in human body. The easiest and the cheapest way to cure the copper deficiency is to drink the water stored in copper vessels. One should make it a habit of drinking water stored in copper utensils so as to keep themselves healthy.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to the oxidization. It is the basic nature of a Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintaining the products at its best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensil is by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar and salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware by the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash you can use a soft / mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.
Indian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of pure brass and copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered and Copyright Brand and Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only.