IndianArtVilla 3.7" X 4.7" Copper Hammered Lota Container 700 ML - Storage Water Pooja Temple Home Surya Namashkar
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,755
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
MRP : 1755
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 150 Grams
Height - 3.7 Inch
Wifth - 4.7 Inch
Volume - 700 ml
Material - Copper
- IndianArtVilla Pure Copper Luxury Shine Finish Parsi Design Lota Kalash, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- These Pure Copper Luxury Shine Finish Parsi Design Lota Kalash also have Trendy looks for better ergonomics. You can add Royal Vintage Look to your Kitchen & Dining by using these Set as your Drinkware/Serveware Purpose.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Luxury Shine Finish Parsi Design Lota Kalash from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Copper Round Hammered Lota, a beautifully crafted piece for your spiritual and pooja needs. This traditional lota is a symbol of purity and spirituality, crafted with utmost care and attention to detail. The round shape of the lota is complemented by the intricate hammered design, adding a touch of elegance to its appearance. Made from high-quality copper, it exudes a timeless charm and showcases the rich cultural heritage of India. This lota is ideal for various spiritual and religious rituals, offering a sacred vessel to hold water or other offerings during pooja ceremonies. The copper material is believed to enhance the spiritual energy and purity of the offerings. The Indian Art Villa Copper Round Hammered Lota is a perfect addition to your pooja room or sacred space. Its aesthetic appeal and spiritual significance make it a thoughtful gift for loved ones, as well as a meaningful item for personal use. Embrace the traditions of India and elevate your spiritual practices with this exquisite copper lota.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.