Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Serving Pan - Serving Dishes Curry Home Hotel Restaurant Kitchen Accessories Kitchen & Dining
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹2,600
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 375 Grams
Height - 1.7 Inch
Width - 8.3 Inch
Volume - 900ml
Material - Copper
- Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Serving Pan, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- These Pure Copper Serving Pan also have Trendy looks for better ergonomics. You can add Royal Vintage Look to your Kitchen & Dining by using these Sets for your Dinnerware/Serveware purposes.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Serving Pan from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Pure Copper Serving Pan. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Pure Copper Serving Pan can be used as a home decor item or it can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality brass Pan, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade-long experience in terms of manufacturing copper & brass products and have our own unique collection of copper Pan to shop from. Copper Pan is also becoming an integral part of modern-day kitchens. When talking about a Kitchen set, it is something that has the power to make or break the beauty of a Kitchen Set. This not only helps in boosting up your immune system but also has the power to beat hypertension. Copper is a material that has been used and cherished by our ancestors and it possesses some miraculous health benefits which have been proved scientifically as well.IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.