International day of yoga -- 2017
अंतर्राष्ट्रीय योग दिवस
International day of yoga is additionally called as the world yoga day. United Nations General Assembly has announced 21st of June as an International Yoga Day on eleventh of December in 2014. Yoga in India is thought to be around 5,000-year-old mental, physical and otherworldly practice. Yoga was begun in India in old time when individuals were utilized of contemplation to change their body and brain. Propelling a specific date of rehearsing yoga all over the world and celebrating as yoga day was started by the Indian Prime Minister to the United Nations General Assembly.
International Day of Yoga or ordinarily and informally alluded to as Yoga Day, is celebrated every year on 21 June since its commencement in 2015. A universal day for yoga was proclaimed consistently by the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) on 11 December 2014. Yoga is a physical, mental, as well as otherworldly practice credited for the most part to India. The Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his UN address proposed the date of 21 June, as it is the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and offers exceptional noteworthiness in many parts of the world.
Introduce international yoga day-11/12/2014
Yoga is an invaluable gift of India's ancient tradition. It embodies unity of mind and body; thought and action; restraint and fulfillment; harmony between man and nature; a holistic approach to health and well-being. It is not about exercise but to discover the sense of oneness with yourself, the world and the nature. By changing our lifestyle and creating consciousness, it can help in well being. Let us work towards adopting an International Yoga Day.
2015 International Day of Yoga
The primary International Day of Yoga was watched world over on 21 June 2015. The Ministry of AYUSH made the important arrangement in India. 35,985 individuals, including Narendra Modi and countless from 84 countries, performed 21 yoga asanas (stances) for 35 minutes at Rajpath in New Delhi. The day dedicated to yoga was seen by millions over the world. NCC cadets entered the Limca Book of Records for the "biggest yoga execution all the while by a solitary formally dressed youth association" by performing at various Place
The occasion at Rajpath set up two Guinness world records granted to the Ministry of AYUSH and gotten by AYUSH serve Shripad Yesso Naik. The two records were for the biggest yoga class, including 35,985 people, and for the biggest number of taking an interest nationalities
2016 International Day of Yoga
A senior government official stated, "The legislature of India has chosen to take forward the force made by International Day of Yoga, 2015 with more prominent and more dynamic cooperation of youth amid the present year festivities." The service composed an occasion titled "The National Event of Mass Yoga Demonstration" at Chandigarh, which was to be gone to by the Indian Prime Minister.
India's Permanent Mission to the UN composed festivals at the United Nations on 20 and 21 June 2016. A unique occasion titled "Discussion with Yoga Masters – Yoga for the accomplishment of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)" was the centerpiece.Sadhguru was the principle speaker at the occasion
2017 International Yoga Day
72 students and teachers from the City Montessori School of Lucknow, India will be performing yogic activities at the United Nations Headquarters in New York on the event of International Day of Yoga, 21 June 2017.
OBJECTIVES KEY OF WORLD YOGA DAY
International Day of Yoga has been received to satisfy the accompanying goals:
- To tell individuals the stunning and normal advantages of yoga.
- To associate individuals to the nature by honing yoga.
- To make individuals get utilized of reflection through yoga.
- To draw consideration of individuals worldwide towards the all encompassing advantages of yoga.
- To decrease the rate of wellbeing testing infections everywhere throughout the world.
- To unite groups much near spend a day for wellbeing from occupied timetable.
- To improve development, advancement and spread peace all through the world.
- To help individuals in their terrible circumstances themselves by getting alleviation from worry through yoga.
- To reinforce the worldwide coordination among individuals through yoga.
- To make individuals mindful of physical and mental maladies and its answers through rehearsing yoga.
- To ensure unfortunate practices and advance and regard the great practices to improve wellbeing.
- To tell individuals their privileges of good wellbeing and solid way of life to totally appreciate the most elevated standard of physical and psychological well-being.
- To connect between assurance of wellbeing and maintainable wellbeing improvement.
- To get prevail upon all the wellbeing challenges through general yoga hone.
- To advance better metal and physical soundness of individuals through yoga rehearse.